[MacDV] Re: Firewire - Logic Board problems>???

sb videovideo at mac.com
Wed Oct 19 13:59:29 PDT 2005

Did you buy the extended AppleCare, so it's still under warranty? (3 years,
instead of 1 year)

If so, then either go to apple's website and click on support then
applecare, or call the 800 number and speak to a humanoid about sending it
in for warranty work. You can also bring it in to an authorized apple
service center, or apple store and have a genius look at it.

 regards,

 sb