[Ti] Titanium G4 Pros and Cons

Gary Wall macsleuth at sympatico.ca
Fri Jul 11 10:55:08 PDT 2003

Hello all, I'm a PC to Mac switcher. Use my TiBook 667MHz everyday at
work,  evenings and weekends at home or where ever I might be. It's been
in twice in the 1/1/2 years I've had it. Once for the replacement of the
CD-RW/DVD drive. And once for the bezel replacement.  Hmmm, do I find My
TiBook fragile??? I don't think so, I guess I baby it, but I did so for
my Compaq too. They both travel/ed daily to the office and then back
home. My TiBook goes to Starbucks on the weekends and sits in my trunk
while traveling. For the first 3 months I didn't have a laptop bag,
(didn't fit in my Compaq bag), so I tossed it in my black shoulder bag,
I used rolled up socks on the bottom of the bag for padding. If I could
afford to get the 17 AlBook, I would, but alas no $$$.
Love my TiBook, and as for my first experiance with a Mac? I'll never go
back to PC. (that's a lie actually, I work on PCs for a living).
Sorry for the long story. Have a great weekend.
Gary