[X-Apps] iCal Dates

Massimo Marino Massimo_Marino at lbl.gov
Thu Feb 27 06:17:58 PST 2003

Indeed sometimes the OLD wisdom of trashing the preference files works
as nicely on OS X as it was on OS 9. Sometimes weird glitches get
resolved by deleting the system cache files (see macosxhints.com)

  BTW: iCal always shoed the correct date for me but if it should stop
doing it I know there is always a pref files just waiting to be deleted
;-)

Cheers