[X-Apps] How to make animated gifs?

Mike Warren tvillemw at alltel.net
Tue May 13 10:34:05 PDT 2003

On Tuesday, May 13, 2003, at 12:08  AM, cheshirekat wrote:
> Even with broadband, I can't get away from the annoyances fast enough.

Hear hear! In fact, broadband makes it worse -- it takes no time at all
to have those hamsters in costume and dancing across your screen. It's
not just the animation in "showbiz" sites but also the numerous and
sometimes difficult to read fonts. I am an infomaniac and scan dozens
of news stories every day. Often I will ask for the printer-friendly
version or cut and paste an article into an email message for later
reading.