[X Newbies] Can you configure "recent items" menu?

Gregory Cortelyou chefgreg at mac.com
Mon Dec 30 08:02:57 PST 2002

On Monday, December 30, 2002, at 02:31  AM, Eugene Lee wrote:

> Sure they are listed.  At least they work for me.  Are you running the
> OS X native versions of Word or AppleWorks?

Yes I have the OS X versions of Office and AppleWorks. Still, the only
documents that will list themselves in the apple menu are from
applications like TextEdit, pictures that I have viewed in Preview,
basically the applications that come with the OS. This is clearly not
an earth shattering problem, but I would love to find a fix. I have 2
computers running 10.2.3 and both of them do this same thing.
Thankfully, I have no other problems at all.