[X-Newbies] Re: Your message to X-Newbies awaits moderator approval

Al Poulin alpoulin at cox.net
Mon Nov 20 06:31:14 PST 2006

On Nov 20, 2006, at 3:08 AM, Brian Durant wrote:

> I have never before come across another list (except the ones that
> have the same owner as this one) that limits e-mail size. The
> macintoshguy lists used to be vibrant and active, but now there is
> hardly anyone that posts.

Although my favorite set of lists is with Dan Knight's lowendmac.com, I
also like a couple of these macintoshguy lists as a nice supplement.
Where else can you get Randy B. Singer and themacintoshlady?

Most of the lowendmac lists are now in google groups, but you can get
e-mail feeds off them.  Those lists are not as handy as they used to
be, but the service is more reliable.  And if you are in digest mode,
you can get immediately up to date with the latest items of a thread by
going to the google groups web page.

Al Poulin
Anger, hate, and revenge are for the devil, forgiveness is for God,
proactive self-defense is for the rest of us.