[X4U] Argh!!! Classic Appletalk Shares

Richard Gilmore rgilmor at uwo.ca
Wed May 4 08:53:32 PDT 2005

Sorry for being a little dense on this but it looks like Tiger can still
connect to an OS9 machine through TCP/IP as opposed to AppleTalk? Or will it
just not support any classic networking anymore? I've got a huge collection
of stuff on an OS9 machine. I'm at 10.3.5 but if I can no longer access this
machine with Tiger then I won't be upgrading.

Can anyone clarify?

Thanx

Richard