[X4U] SCP and RSYNC

Jeffrey Stormshak jsstormshak at comcast.net
Fri May 6 13:11:55 PDT 2005

You are correct about us all on Mac OS X being UNIX users  ;-) Blush,
Blush -

I just didn't think many of the Community had Sun Sparc stations and
Linux Servers on their same Home LAN - I'll will take your advise, try
another account and will post on the list you suggested below as well.

Thanks for the response - ;-)

J.