[X4U] Rip It Up - iTunes Import Settings Survey

Eddie Hargreaves meged at earthlink.net
Fri May 13 00:24:05 PDT 2005

If you change your import settings to AAC, insert your CD, and click Import,
iTunes will ask you if you'd like to replace your existing file with the new
one (IF the track info is EXACTLY the same). This procedure will preserve
all the iTunes-stored info like play count, star rating, etc.  The downside
is that it can take a while to re-rip all your CDs.

Eddie Hargreaves