[X4U] Defrag utility for Tiger

Steve Martin steve at planomartins.com
Mon May 16 04:35:41 PDT 2005

I guess you didn't read what the original poster said...

" At first, it would take about 30 minutes to import a 90-120 minute
movie into iMovie, now it takes a couple of hours.  I am thinking it
is a fragmentation issue."

For that type of application, he may very well be right and if it
cuts a couple of hours to 30 minutes, that would be a significant
performance gain.