[X4U] why Tiger?

Meg St. Clair megsaint at earthlink.net
Wed May 25 20:01:41 PDT 2005

Have you actually used Tiger? I find it's much faster than Panther.
Spotlight is very useful. I've found it works much better than the
old find. I don't seem to have a problem with it bogging down as I
type. The way it organizes and displays results works much better for
me. Widgets are kind of fun but no big thing. I finally feel
comfortable switching to Mail. It now mostly fits the way I work.

I have found that each successive iteration of OS X has been an
improvement. I understand that you are asking a genuine question. Let
me pose one in return. Why do you feel that Tiger may be sub par?

Meg