[X4U] Re:Installing AppleWorks in Tiger

kp phlbrck at gmail.com
Fri May 27 08:16:59 PDT 2005

Jerry Krinock wrote:

> AppleWorks has issues in Tiger.

Thanks for jumping in Jerry. I find in the Apple forums as well as MacInTouch that we are not alone. What bugs me most is that some people have made it work.

Margaret Yacobucci sent the following

> corrected my problems by changing the keyboard to U.S. from U.S. Extended.

I had great hopes but found I was using the correct keyboard, and even changing back and forth accomplished nothing.

I would ditch AW except its spreadsheets are a vital part of the work flow and conversion of historical records would be a horrid waste of time.

KP