[X4U] Stats prog with 3D graphs in QTVR?

Scott McCulloch mylists at ascottmcculloch.com
Fri May 27 09:09:19 PDT 2005

Does anyone know of any stats software that is capable of doing 3D
scatter plots and/or box graphs that can also export the graph to QTVR?

I've found that Aabel does a great job of the graphs, but doesn't
export to QTVR - which is what I really would like, so that I can
make the graphs "interactive". The best I've been able to do is make
a movie (using Snapz Pro) of me rotating the graph within the
application. It's kind of a kludgy workaround, and doesn't give the
functionality I want.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Scott