[X4U] Tiger (10.4.1) - Setting the date / time to 24 hr mode

Michael Elliott michaelelliott at mac.com
Fri May 27 18:40:27 PDT 2005

Mark,

This:

System Prefereces--->International tab-->Times (customize.. button)

In the text field that shows the example of the time format, click
and hold on the hour portion. It should show a drop-down menu that
lets you select from "1-12", "01-12", "01-24" etc.  This will allow
you to select to display in 24 hour time.

Michael