[X4U] Add memory to ppc minimac

David Flory daflory at comcast.net
Fri Nov 24 09:12:06 PST 2006

On Nov 22, 2006, at 10:35 PM, Kurt Hindenburg wrote:

> Hello,
>  I'm considering adding memory to my PPC minimac.  It has the 512M
> DDr SDRAM PC3200.   I'm fairly sure I can add it myself.  Do I need
> only 1 512M chip/board?  any good places to buy?
>
>  Thanks,
I've always used Crucial.com to buy RAM, for the last 10 years and
never had a problem. They're not the cheapest, but they're not bad
and what I hear about their customer service is excellent.

See this URL for tutorial with pictures on how to do it:

http://www.methodshop.com/2006/07/mac-mini-ram-upgrade-tutorial.shtml

Fair winds and happy bytes, Dave Flory, Flower Mound, TX.
--
Speak softly, study Aikido, & you won't need to carry a big stick!
See my photos @ <http://homepage.mac.com/dflory>