[X4U] Re: X4U Digest, Vol 59, Issue 9

John Baltutis baltwo at san.rr.com
Sun Jul 12 17:40:55 PDT 2009

On 7/12/09, I read in the X4U Digest, Vol 59, Issue 9 that you wrote:
> On 6/20/09 9:52 PM, Mark Des Cotes wrote:
>
>> Hi all, please ignore this message. I've been receiving messages from the
>>list
>> but I've been unable to send a message for the last couple of months. I've
>> contacted the list admin and all of a sudden I'm receiving notices regarding
>> my subscription. I'm just testing to see if I can now write to the list
>>again.

The macintoshguy digests are hosed and have been arriving 10-14 days after the
information was posted. I've sent numerous messages to
x4u-owner at listserver.themacintoshguy.com, various webmasters at the lists, and
drbott, but no one's responded or fixed the issue. Until this is resolved, you
won't see me posting anything. Apparently, no one's home or gives a damn.

Today's digest covered the 30 Jun- 02 Jul period.

Cheers