[BTM] Tungsten won't sync with Desktop

Donato R. Vytiaco bluetooth at donvy.com
Sun Dec 15 06:13:45 PST 2002

Just a question on your setup, is the Bluetooth USB adapter plugged
directly into the Mac or is it through a hub? Sometimes that's a
factor, I have mine on a powered hub. when my setup conks out I just
unplug it and plug it back in, sorta like reminding the Mac that it's
there.

You'll notice that if you don't have a Bluetooth adapter on your Mac,
and initiate a HotSync from your Palm, you'll get the same error
message.