[BTM] bluetooth-Nokia & Mac

KOZAK Imre Oliver ki023 at hszk.bme.hu
Wed Apr 23 06:19:40 PDT 2003

I had a similar problem with my T68i and Acer USB bluetooh adapter,
using iBook 600.
Jaguar 10.2.3 - works fine
Jaguar 10.2.4 - lot os problems
Jaguar 10.2.5 - sometimes problems
backwards to 10.2.3 (full reinstall with formatting the HDD) - works
fine

Sometimes, killing the blued process with Process Wizrad (free) allowed
me to connect again under 10.2.4. Under 10.2.5 a simple remove-replug
for the USB BT adapter allows me to connect again.

Imre