[BTM] Do Apple Keyboards and Mice work on start-up question

Stephen Jonke sjj_public at mac.com
Thu Sep 25 13:06:17 PDT 2003

There is a misconception here. Apple doesn't say that their bluetooth
mouse and keyboard do not work at startup, they say that you must
complete the computer setup process before it is possible to add a
bluetooth mouse and keyboard, and that is why they don't offer it as a
build-to-order option. It's a catch-22 - you need a keyboard and mouse
to complete the setup process, but you can't setup a bluetooth mouse
and keyboard until the setup process is complete. That is the issue
they are talking about.

Steve