[P1] to iBook one more thing

paulatx1 at aol.com paulatx1 at aol.com
Wed Dec 18 04:20:35 PST 2002

> In a message dated 12/18/2002 12:09:52 AM Eastern Standard
> Time, jackrodgers at earthlink.net writes:
>

> > I wonder why people think the TiBook is less rugged that
> > then ibook.

And let's not forget how fragile the Ti screen is  when it comes to scratches.  Okay...to be fair, it's a design flaw because the keys seem to actually touch  and then scratch  the LCD.  But I don't have that happening on my iBook.  Seems silly to have to put a piece of paper in my Ti  between the keyboard and the LCD  just to protect the screen.
              Paula