OT: Key/pointer input device?

Alric J. Lam Alric.J.Lam at Dartmouth.EDU
Mon Nov 25 17:17:06 PST 2002

Hello all!  I was wondering if any of you happen to have suggestions for an input device that would work with my iBook (ie: usb or firewire connectivity) and works with OSX?  I need something that has keys (programmable would be best) and has a trackpad/ball pointer movement as well, and all can be operated using one hand?  I know they have a few for PC's, but has anyone ever used one for the mac?  I know there are keypads available, like number/page up and down keypads, but i'd like one that incorporates mouse functionality in it as well as having programmable keys.

Thanks in advance!

Al