[P1] 7300 Grad, iBook Frosh: Eudora Won't Open URLs

Fred Stevens K2FRD K2FRD at stny.rr.com
Sat Aug 9 21:06:06 PDT 2003

Eugene et al--

Thanks in advance for the advice and the update URL. I'll try it
tomorrow; it's aftger midnight here and time for bed. This problem
has been vexing me for two days, but you answered my question and
confirmed my suspicion that cross-OS linking doesn't work. Hope
Qualcom/Eudora accepts my registration code; I bought the paid
version more than two years ago and they cut off my tech support
after a year.

Later...

Fred

--