[P1] Mirroring while keeping the screen closed

mentholiptus mentholiptus at mac.com
Wed Dec 31 14:22:44 PST 2003

This site has a utility that will allow you to do just that, and also
use an extended desktop with resolutions up to 1600x1200 @ 85Hz.

It's simply an open firmware option that has been turned off on the
iBooks.

It is recommended you prop your iBook up for better cooling from the
bottom if your lid is going to be closed.

http://www.rutemoeller.com/mp/ibook/ibook_e.html

Let me know how well it works for you! :) I just got my iBook today,
and I'm pondering doing this very soon.

jesse