Anyone tried TechTool Pro 4 yet?

Jay Boshara jboshara at mchsi.com
Thu Jan 30 00:26:24 PST 2003

Has anyone tried TechTool Pro 4 yet?  Is it even out yet?  If so, when was
it released?  I just checked Micromat's website, and they offer it free to
anyone who buys Drive 10 or TechTool Pro 3, so I get the impression that
it's not out yet.  However, the website was not at all clear about it -- it
didn't say anywhere that it would come out soon, but I cannot think of any
other reason that they would offer it free to people who buy TechTool Pro 3.
If it is out already, how does it compare to DiskWarrior?