iBook 600, Quicken, Personal Finance

James Hall james at nine2000.com
Sat Jul 5 20:21:59 PDT 2003

Hey everybody, it's me again. :)

Long story made short, when I bought this iBook 600, I had the prior
owner just wipe the drive clean, as I preferred a fresh install, since
it was my first time on a Mac.  He sent all the CD's that came with the
iBook, and also the retail-boxed 10.2.  Here's my question.  Is there
any way to tell (short of going through the Software Recovery disks or
what have you) whether or not some type of Quicken came with this
machine?

I believe the new ones do, but I'm not sure if that's just a recently
added development or not.  Otherwise, does anybody have any suggestions
on a decent personal finance program?  Something that looks good,
functions great, and is fairly simple to use?

Thanks!

James