[P1] Memory (again), was Re: [P1] bad battery?

Fran fran at dollingers.com
Sun Jun 29 14:23:59 PDT 2003

I had heard that also...so far all the memory in my iBooks have been
what came from their, Apple's, factory, so, I at least know there's no
conflict there...In my 7300/G3 400 I have chips from 18004memory.com
and also in my Mac IIci...no problems for at least a year so far in
those. Knock on wood. I was surprised at the 128 I pulled from my
mother's 800Mhz iBook...it was not marked as Apple Memory. I don't
remember now what it said but it wasn't what I expected to see. She put
a 512 chip from 18004memory in her 'book and has had no problems. I did
warn her and told her to contact me if anything came up so she could
return it.

On Sunday, June 29, 2003, at 12:44 PM, Tom R. no spam wrote:

> I've read that Macs can be sensitive to memory which doesn't
> fully meet Apple spec,
My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you,
but
what together we can do for the freedom of man.

                                                 --JFK--