Slightly OT: Synchronizing iBook and iMac

Brian Pearce bpearce at cloud9.net
Wed Mar 5 19:05:55 PST 2003

I've just set up a 17" iMac which will serve as a (mostly) business
workstation; and I'd like to be able to regularly synchronize a handful
of files (Mail, Internet Explorer bookmarks and scrapbook files, iPhoto
libraries, and a few documents here and there) so I can access them
from either the iMac or the iBook. Both computers are running OS X, and
connected wirelessly.

Anyone have a favorite application they like to use for this sort of
stuff? (I figure a mailing list for a portable computer is a good place
to start asking...)

BRIAN/bpearce at cloud9.net