Dvorak keys

andy van der raadt letterspackages at telus.net
Thu Mar 13 09:34:10 PST 2003

    This is a little out-there, but I'm curious:

    I don't have my ibook quite yet, but when I do, I'm thinking of
the possibility of switching to the Dvorak keyboard layout.
Does anyone know of replacement keyboards on the market
that I could swap in place of my iBook keyboard. Preferably
something a little more graceful than this:
    http://www.speedskin.com/html/home.asp

    Or, alternately, are the key profiles all the same shape-- so that,
if I were to buy an extra keyboard off ebay and rearrange it
it'd still maintain it's 'feel'?

    If it's not possible in an easy and elegant matter, it's not that
big a deal, as I currently have some 20 years or so experience w/
Qwerty. I'm probably just out to make a Project for myself to
fill some time.

thanks,

    andy van der raadt

    letterspackages at telus.net  |  1_403_863_9574