Friend Can't use mp3s on her iBook

Joe jabeleda at nbn.net
Wed Mar 19 12:30:39 PST 2003

Her problem: " I got my iBook about 4 months ago. I used to use my
parents G4 where I would edit movies all the time. I recently imported
a new film project into iMoive (this will be my first movie created on
my iBook) and the program won't let me import any music files! I used
to be able to just import the music from iTunes but it won't let me.
I've dragged the music files to the desktop and even opend them up in
quicktime but still I can not import them into iMovie. Is there
something I am doing wrong or something else I have to do? I never did
anything different on the G4... and as usual they are all mp3's."

I can't figure this one out...