[P1] Classic still won't start

Kim Gammelg å rd kim.gammelgaard at get2net.dk
Fri Mar 21 15:07:49 PST 2003

Hi Joyce,

I am not sure if this will help much, but system error -192 (not +192!)
means Resource not found.

My guess is that those extra files that make OSX start Classic are missing,
and that it somehow is you OSX-installation that is hosed.

When I first started Classic on any of my computers, I would get a message
that OSX needs to copy some files to the system folder. Do you remember if
it did so, and did you let it do it? That could be a cause too of course.

That you can boot into OS9 is very helpful to know, and here the semantics
are quite important for us who try to troubleshoot, I was a bit confused
about that message from you too, but I am glad I found out what you mean.

Did you try to repair permissions? (Sorry if this was already mentioned.. It
was a too long week for me.)

Cheers,

Kim