Good News

Joyce Ranieri jranieri at twcny.rr.com
Sun Mar 23 04:40:31 PST 2003

> Also, I would like to share a GOOD NEWS story.  On Tuesday I sent in
> my iBook
> to have several classic problems repaired that I have been
> experiencing....
> loose internal power supply, loss of screen picture and airport
> reception
> when the screen is tilted at certain angles, and a combo drive that
> doesn't
> recognize most CDR's.  By FRIDAY I had it back with everything
> repaired and
> replaced.  It even looked cleaned up.  In all honesty it works better
> than
> new.  Great job Apple!
I can top this one.  The backlight for my screen worked fine when
tilted forward (where you couldn't see), but would flicker and go out
when tilted at a good viewing angle. I called Apple -- it was shipped
out on Tuesday at noontime, and was returned by noon on Thursday. --
Mine, too was fully repaired and cleaned up. I, too, was really
impressed!
Joyce