a new kind of crash

David Crump davecrump at mac.com
Tue Mar 25 18:43:26 PST 2003

<snip>
The one you attached isn't particularly hard to decipher. It's telling
you that the com.apple.driver.ApplePMU preference file is corrupted.
Locate the file and trash it.
</snip>

I've done a search for that file, or a reasonable facsimile and there
doesn't seem to be such a file on my iBook.
So far my iBook is working better, but I did have another kernel panic
last night.  Can't figure this one out.  I'm going to do the repair
permissions again.  Thanks again for everyone who is helping me out.
Dave.