[P1] Sig rules?

Jack Rodgers jackrodgers at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 26 07:20:20 PST 2003

On Wednesday, March 26, 2003, at 03:13  AM, Paul Bernhardt wrote:

> The use previously was
> horrid and terroristic against his own people (and was sanctioned and
> supplied by the United States of America).

Why are chemical weapons more horrible than napalm or the phosphorous
weapons the brits used before napalm or carpet bombing, Agent Orange
and its after effects, etc. Or launching 1000 cruise missiles in one
night at a small country.

I think this issue has been inflamed by a lot of anti-Iraqi propaganda
and mind twisting on the part of members of the news media who actively
promoted a war with Iraq.

There's little doubt that SH is a gruesome person but let's not become
mental puppets of the talking heads ala '1984'.

First the talking heads promote an action and then they tell why you
are such an idiot for doing it. Whatever keeps them in power...

---

If CNN had broadcast our troop movements and plans analyzed by retired
generals during World War II, Hitler would have won.

jackrodgers at earthlink.net
http://www.jackrodgers.com