[P1] OT: Safari trouble

Rebecca J. Hoffman rebecca at syracusenet.net
Sat May 17 07:00:16 PDT 2003

I had a lot of trouble getting the newest Safari to work. I downloaded
it; it would launch, then immediately quit. I erased it, downloaded it
again and had the same trouble. I downloaded it a third time and then
it worked without any problem at all and has been fine ever since. No
idea why.

Try downloading it again.

Rebecca