[P1] Panther OS 10.3

Guy McMickle fieroguy2m6 at fuse.net
Fri Oct 10 21:46:26 PDT 2003

I tried out a beta version of Panther on my iBook and it was pretty
nice.  I really like Expose, a really a cool feature.  The "new" finder
seems easier to use.  It was also snappier than 10.2.x on my tired
500mHz dual usb ibook.  I'll spring for it, but I can get it for $79.99
with student discount!  I guess all the hours studying do pay off!?

-Guy McMickle