[iBook] Old film scanner w/ my iBook

Dave Wyman davewyman at imountainman.com
Tue Dec 7 18:07:15 PST 2004

A few days ago received some great advice about choosing a monitor for
my iBook (I have Screen Spanner installed). I'm going to choose
something after the holidays.

I have another question. I've got a dedicated film scanner that a
friend gave me. It's a Minolta, and it looks like it uses a SCSI port
to connect to a computer. Can I connect my iBook to this thing? Are
there current USB to SCSI adapters out there, and if so, will they work
with OS 10.3 on my 'Book?

Thanks,

Dave

--
http://www.davewyman.com
http://www.idrivebackroads.com (Guidebook to Northern California)

This mail is a natural product. The slight variations in spelling and
grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are
to be considered flaws or defects.