[iBook] Old film scanner w/ my iBook

William Wiseman elox at hot.rr.com
Tue Dec 7 19:04:37 PST 2004

Minolta specs are very easy to check online but most of the early
models were SCSI. The most common is the Minolta Scan Dual and it is
SCSI. And it is a pretty good scanner also. :-) The bigger problem may
be using the scanner with an adapter. I finally sold my scanner as
there was no Minolta OSX driver and it was very flaky running in
classic mode. It was also VERY particular about SCSI cards and there
was only one that Minolta officially supported. I finally bought a
cheap Beige G3 just to run the scanner until I quit shooting 35mm.

JeffW.