[P1] Safari Auto Fill?

Jonathan Fletcher jfletch at aye.net
Mon Mar 8 08:41:58 PST 2004

On Mar 8, 2004, at 3:02 AM, Don Hinkle <donhinkle at mac.com> wrote:

> I have one special site I go to every day, sometimes more often, and
> Safari used to fill in the name and password automatically. Now it does
> not. How can I instruct the Autofill form to capture the required
> password and do the deed?
> thanks,
>
> -don hinkle

Don, the latest version of Safari now honors certain sites' requests
that autofill not be used, whereas it didn't before. I had the same
thing happen to me when I upgraded. No workaround that I know of, but
I'm sure some enterprising Safari-using developer will get around to it
sooner or later.
--
Jonathan Fletcher
jfletch at newmediaconstco.com