[P1] iBook decision - 900MHz G3 vs. current models?

Mike Mellor mmellor1 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 12 04:07:46 PST 2004

On 3/11/04 10:20 PM, "iBook List" <ibook at lists.themacintoshguy.com> wrote:

> I would appreciate your suggestions.

Mike -

I am currently using a G4 iBook and am very happy with it.  I bought a
G3/800 iBook about a year ago, and after a couple of logic board
replacements in less than a month I was able to return it for this iBook.  I
don't know if the logic board issue affects the 900MHz version, but if it
does you'll be better off with the G4.  Think of the extra $450 as an
investment in performance versus buying the G3 and Apple Care.
HTH

Mike