Sharing removable media

Alexandre Leroux alexandre at leroux.net
Mon May 10 12:07:12 PDT 2004

Hi list,

I'd like to share over our airport network a firewire disk I recently
bought. The Powerbook sees my iBook, but only the main HD (and a
specific home folder), it does not see the external HD. Trying to use
an alias does not work. Appletalk active on both sides. I guess it's
easy to do this but Apple's help left me clueless ! Thanks !! :-)

By the way, I bought the HD case on eBay, less than 40$, dual firewire
and a USB 2 port. Works great. I now feel better with 180 gigs to play
with ! :-)

A!ex :-)