[P1] iBook Repair, Again, and Again and Again!

Larry Kollar kollar at alltel.net
Sat May 29 14:51:41 PDT 2004

On Saturday, May 29, 2004, at 09:22 AM, Joe Sporleder wrote:

> Your statement in no way minimizes the bad luck I've had with this
> iBook. ....

I think that's what he was saying, you're having bad luck. My 14" G3
iBook is a year old now; I use it all the time & it has been
trouble-free since the 10.2.8 update. My daughter's 12" has been in
once when the trackpad came loose, and it runs a little warmer than
mine (could be related to what you said about compacting them) but
otherwise is also a good little performer. She used it to create a
slide show with iMovie for the end of the school year, making the fan
come on fairly often, and it chugged right along.

No regrets here, except that the G4 iBook came out about 6 months after
I bought this one. :-P
--
Larry Kollar    k  o  l  l  a  r  @  a  l  l  t  e  l  .  n  e  t
"The hardest part of all this is the part that requires thinking."