[iBook] G4 PB or iBook?

Albert al-bee at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 13 18:46:38 PST 2004

Hi there, I'm a student looking to shell out a bit to
replace my trusty, but overworked G3 300mhz clamshell.
Priority-wise, I'm looking for something with a good
battery life and lightweight.

Would someone be kind enough to paint a picture of how
I might choose the Powerbook or the iBook?
I'm assuming I'd probably be getting the 12" version
of either model as well in order to maximize battery
use.

Thanks,
Al

P.S. Side note hardware question: Some of the keys on
the top-right corner of my clamshell's keyboard seem
to depress with a slightly louder noise like it's
hitting the hardware underneath - Can this be remedied easily?