[iBook] Hello, I am new to the list.

Justin Herald justin.herald at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 4 09:31:48 PDT 2004

Assuming he will be able to put Tiger on it, I loved Jag, it did kill
my battery, but it doesn't happen to everyone, or even most people. A
vocal minority we could say.

Jag us great, if you don't have a combo drive, then I would say go for
Jag now and Panther one year from now.

I hated OS X.0 as well, but still used it. Jag, Panther, and maybe even
Tiger if I play my cards right have all run well on my 600 MHz w/ 16
VRAM.