[iBook] Graphic question

Brian Olesky brian4 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 4 20:38:03 PST 2005

I'm putting together a PowerPoint presentation, and I'd like to put a small
red dot in the middle of the letter O, sort of like a bullseye. Obviously,
I'm not a designer, and the closest thing I have to a design program is
Photoshop Elements. Anyone know a way to just apply this red dot exactly
where I want it, using either PowerPoint, Word, PhotoShop Elements, Magic,
Paint on the screen, or whatever?

I realize this is somewhat (somewhat?) off topic, which is why I'm sneaking
it in under the cover of darkness late on a Friday night.

If someone knows how to do it, please answer quickly, before I get flamed
and run out of here by the off-topic police.

TIA,
Brian