[iBook] Graphic question

Brian Pearce bpearce at cloud9.net
Fri Feb 4 22:00:34 PST 2005

> I'm putting together a PowerPoint presentation, and I'd like to put a
> small
> red dot in the middle of the letter O, sort of like a bullseye.
> Obviously,
> I'm not a designer, and the closest thing I have to a design program is
> Photoshop Elements. Anyone know a way to just apply this red dot
> exactly
> where I want it, using either PowerPoint, Word, PhotoShop Elements,
> Magic,
> Paint on the screen, or whatever?

I've only used Word and Elements from that list -- and I can't imagine
any easy way to do what you want in Word. Assuming would be a word or
words that would only be used once or twice (rather than, say, in body
copy) I think your only hope is to set the type up in Photoshop
Elements, add the red dot, and export the graphic in whatever format
PowerPoint can use. (That, or see if there's a way to place a graphic
over a type element in PowerPoint without disturbing the type beloe
it.)

BRIAN/bpearce at cloud9.net
<http://www.redjacketpress.com>