[iBook] iBook runs VERY hot

Jean-Paul Thuot fearsome.orange at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 02:18:36 PST 2005

Thanks!  Yeah, I don't think I'd like to have the kind of heat that
this thing was generating on my lap!  Unfortunately (fortunately?) it
also has developed a yellow line down the middle of the display, so
I'm going to take it in for that, too.  Could they be related?  Heat
damaging the display?

Thanks again,

Jean-Paul