[iBook] why 9?

Matt chester_the_lp_dork at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 8 11:39:44 PDT 2005

The memory is easy to upgrade. The "Icebooks" will
hold a max. of 640MB RAM. I have an external firewire
hard drive as well. I just bought a desktop hard drive
(Maxtor) and put it in an external carrier, works
great. You can try upgrading to Tiger, I'd upgrade the
memory first though, and then see if your firewire
hard drive works. The same goes for the CD-RW. If it
still does not work after upgrading to Tiger it might
not be a bad idea to call Apple or take it into an
Apple store to see why it won't work.

Matt

--- Judy Castles-Bentley <jkcbteach at hotmail.com>

&lt;chester_the_lp_dork at yahoo.com&gt;<br>&gt;Reply-To: