[iBook] Re: Does my dual usb iBook have an ethernet card installed?

Cornett cornett at gol.com
Thu Nov 10 18:43:33 PST 2005

Eileen, et All
Hi!, your setup should be good to go, then too..

On Nov 11, 2005, at 12:26 AM,
ibook-request at listserver.themacintoshguy.com wrote:
> From: Eileen
> Subject: [iBook] Does my dual usb iBook have an ethernet card
> 	installed?
> To: ibook at listserver.themacintoshguy.com
>
> I'm sorry to sound so dense, but I'm running out of
> ideas to get my little G3 500MHz iBook connected to my
> highspeed cable internet service.  I've never used it
> with my highspeed service before - only used it with
> dialup when I travelled.

In addition, to what Gurus Malcomb, Shawn, and especially Russ have
said,
the use of Locations will offer you a new config setup to enable the
safe
keeping of your prior setups. You may also need to power recycle(pull
the
power plugs and wait several minutes, plug back in) your broadband/cable
modem and/or router also, for them to find your iBook's presense. HTHs

Respectful of GURUs
Bill Cornett
cornettATgolDOTcom

/