[iBook] Old and New accounts on my Clamshell

Michael Flournoy meflournoy at mac.com
Wed Mar 8 16:01:19 PST 2006

If you boot the computer from the OS install disk I believe you can
change these things from there. If you are going to install Panther
anyway then just do a full erase and install, that is the better way
anyhow. I have a 366 clamshell running Panther and with 320mb of Ram it
worked very nicely. I "loaned" my 256mb chip to my sons new Pismo and
now with 192mb it is still usable but not nearly as nice. Max the ram.
Also, although I never use classic apps, when I installed Panther I set
up a small partition for OS9. That way if OSX has problems I can still
boot the computer up and access my files.

Mike