[iBook] WEP password

Brian Olesky brian4 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 13 11:07:00 PST 2006

I've had the same experience when people visit me and try to use my wireless
connection. I have a wireless router from Southwestern Bell, and when I
called tech support, they simply told me the WEP key (the number one has to
enter in one's computer when requested) is actually printed on the bottom of
the router. Sure enough, there it was, and when people come over now, I
simply give them that number to enter and they're good to go.

Brian